2* ride || Sawbridgeworth – Fuller Street

edited on Tue 25 May at 21:57 in Rides and tours
I'll be leading an 80km loop from Sawbridgeworth to Fuller Street on Sunday 20/6/2021.

Meet at Liverpool St 09.01 for 09.28 train to Sawbridgeworth, arriving 10.04. Leader joins train at Tottenham Hale at 09.40.  Back at the station at around 16.00 for the return journey.

I'm hoping we can get in for lunch at the Square and Compasses pub in Fuller Street.

Any three adults travelling with me can use my Railcard discount, making the ticket cost £8.70 instead of £13.20.   Post on here if you want to make use of that.  It's not necessary to have the card when booking online or we can turn up at the station a bit early and buy extra tickets from a machine.

We're limited to a maximum of 15 riders at the moment.  Last time we did this ride I think we were 17.  I think the pub will get booked so I'd like to make a lunch booking a week or two in advance, so it would be helpful if you could book (using the button of the website listing) by then.

Comments

• Hello Angus.
    I have made a booking for this ride and i am interested for that Railcard discount if it is still valid.
    Many thanks

• Sure.

I'll be at Tottenham Hale station at 9:30.  My mobile number is on the Rides page; if you want me to have yours, send me a text.

For those traveling from Liverpool Street station (from the Network Rail website):

"Services scheduled to run between London Liverpool Street and Tottenham Hale before 11:20 will now be diverted via Stratford. Journey times will be extended by a few minutes in both directions.

Some services will depart London Liverpool Street up to ten minutes earlier".